Duke Realty Corp. has tapped Cushman & Wakefield to lease its 2.9 million-square-foot industrial portfolio in the Triangle area. The five-property portfolio consists of 25 buildings, which are currently 98 percent leased.
The portfolio comprises:
- Walnut Creek, five buildings totaling 527,246 square feet in Raleigh, N.C.
- Greenfield North, seven buildings totaling 739,947 square feet with land to support another 302,375 square feet in Garner, N.C.
- Woodlake Center, seven buildings totaling 812,199 square feet in Morrisville, N.C.
- Perimeter Park, three buildings totaling 358,036 square feet in Morrisville
- CenterPoint, two buildings totaling 555,418 square feet in Durham, N.C.
Senior Director Larry Lakins, Vice President Hunter Willard and Associate Andrew Young of Cushman & Wakefield were part of the team entrusted to oversee the leasing efforts on behalf of owner. According to Lakins, interest from out-of-market companies to expand and relocate in the Triangle region has fueled the area’s growth.
Recently, another team from the brokerage firm represented the seller in a $18.4 million industrial transaction. STAG Industrial bought a 232,488-square-foot facility in Jacksonville, Fla.