Commercial Property Executive and Multi-Housing News hosted a joint cocktail reception on Thursday, October 19th to announce the winners of the 2017 CPE Distinguished Achievement and MHN Excellence Awards. The event was held at event sponsor’s Resource Furniture showroom, New York City’s source for transforming, space-saving furniture designed for both apartments and commercial spaces.
Now in its seventh year, the CPE Distinguished Achievement Awards covered properties and projects in seven categories. The experienced team of judges included:
- Steven Bandolik of Deloitte
- Yildiray Yildirim, William Newman Real Estate Chair and professor at Baruch
- Joshua Schuster, managing principal at Silverback Development
- Matthew Galligan, president of CIT Real Estate Finance
- Joshua Zinder, principal of JZA+D.
For more on this year’s awards program, check out our full coverage:
- Our panel of judges shared their thoughts in this video
- A discussion of the CPE-MHN awards party’s keynote address and panel
- Judges and award-winners grace the CPE-MHN awards party red carpet
- Slideshow of the 2017 award winners
- Write-ups on the 2017 award winners
- Facebook Live
- Twitter and Instagram: @CPExecutive
The list of 2017 CPE Distinguished Achievement Award Winners is as follows:
Best Design: Unbuilt
Gold: 412 West 15th Street, CetraRuddy Architecture
Silver: Capitol Crossing, Property Group Partners
Silver: Hotel Phillips, Arbor Lodging Partners
Silver: NEXT Apartments, Fifield Companies
Silver: The Scott at Brush Park, Broder & Sachse Real Estate
Best Repositioning/Redevelopment Plan
Gold: Hahne, L+M Development Partners
Silver: Wheaton Center, Draper and Kramer, Inc.
Best Property Management Program
Gold: Phillips Edison & Company’s Solar Program and Customer Service Program, Phillips Edison & Company
Silver: Grand Plaza, Draper and Kramer, Inc.
Gold: 222 East 41st Street, Columbia Property Trust
Silver: 151 North Franklin, Newmark Knight Frank
Gold: $815 Million San Francisco Portfolio, Veritas Investments
Gold: 101 Seaport, Newmark Knight Frank
Silver: The Breakers Resort, ARA Newmark