- 1255 Seabury Ave., Bronx
Sale Price: $29,500,000
Bronx-based Allway Tools sold the 70,000-square-foot manufacturing building to an entity connected to San Fernando, Calif.-based Linzer Product Corp. The seller had owned the Westchester Village property since 1987. Built in the same year, the facility features 27-foot ceiling heights and includes 3,000 square feet of office space, along with the 67,000-square-foot factory component.
- 29 Meserole Ave., Brooklyn
Sale Price: $7,950,000
An entity affiliated with Marc Jason Realty Co. Inc. sold the 18,320-square-foot Greenpoint facility following nearly three decades of ownership. The property last changed hands in September 1992. Constructed in 1920, the one-story building includes roughly 1,500 square feet of mezzanine level office space, three cold-storage units and several loading docks. At the time of sale, the property operated as a food distribution facility
- 37-08 34th St., Queens
Sale Price: $7,600,000
The 19,660-square-foot facility changed hands with the help of a $3.8 million acquisition loan originated by the Maspeth Federal Savings and Loan Association. An entity affiliated with United Construction & Development Group acquired the two-story asset. Constructed in 1956, the Long Island City factory building previously traded in late 2016.
- 848 E. 43rd St., Brooklyn
Sale Price: $6,300,000
An entity connected to Rubicon Industries Corp. sold the 17,500-square-foot property to Breuckelen 1653 LLC. The East Flatbush facility previously changed hands in 1999. Prior to the most recent sale, the property served as a heating equipment manufacturing site and was delivered vacant to the new owner. Originally constructed in 1960 on a 0.7-acre lot, the one-story facility underwent upgrades in 2012.
- 14-45 117th St., Queens
Sale Price: $5,750,000
Sn entity affiliated with Iovino Enterprises sold the 27,750-square-foot warehouse to a private investor, who received $4.1 million ins acquisition financing from Bank of America. The long-term loan is scheduled to mature in July 2041. The two-story facility last traded for $4.5 million in 2007. Originally completed in 1914 on a 0.5-acre site, the property underwent changes in 1989 and includes 20,000 square feet of storage space, as well as a 5,000-square-foot office component.