525 N Cascade Ave - Availability Details
525 N Cascade Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Office
- Property Size 21,821 SF
- Lot Size 0.76 Acre
- # of Floors 3
- Parking Spaces Avail. 55
- Parking Ratio 2.52 / 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1968
- Year Renovated 2012
- Date Updated Oct 19, 2021
- Building Hours By Appt. Only. Open to Members 24/7
- Website www.thenextusworkspace.com
The Next Us is a local, members only operation providing a quiet, professional environment for small businesses in downtown Colorado Springs. With various levels of membership, your business can have access to impressive reception areas, office/meeting/conference rooms, & free parking at a price point that meets your budget and fulfills your needs.
-Private Office Rentals from $500-$3000/mo.
-Designated Desk & Co-Working Memberships from $150-$300/mo.
-Virtual Suite Memberships from $25/mo.
-Hourly Office/Meeting/Studio Rentals from $20/hr.
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- Walk Score ® Very Walkable (79)
- Transit Score ® Some Transit (38)
- Bike Score ® Biker's Paradise (98)
- City Colorado Springs, CO
- Neighborhood Old North End
- Zip Code 80903
- Market Colorado Springs
Points of Interest
Native Roots Dispensary
Domino's EV Charger
Mountain Metro Terminal and Public Parking
BLDG 1 WEST LOT
Airport Parking payment
St. Mary's Inn
Crescent Lily Inn
F. Don Miller athlete residence hall
William E. Simon athlete residence hall
Oslo residence hall
Innsbruck residence hall
Cortina residence hall
Circle S Motel
The Next Us
- Downtown Colorado Springs
- Private Offices Downtown Colorado Springs
- Month-to-Month Office Rental Downtown Colorado Springs
- Co-Working & Designated Desk Memberships Downtown Colorado Springs
- Virtual Suite Membership Downtown Colorado Springs
- Classy Reception/Waiting Area
- Impressive Office/Meeting/Conference Rooms
- Convenient Downtown Colorado Springs Location
- Shared Co-Working Space with Views of Pikes Peak
- Community Break Rooms
- High Speed Internet
- Free Off Street Parking
- Network with a Range of Local, Reputable Businesses
Frequently Asked Questions
What year was 525 N Cascade Ave built and finished?
525 N Cascade Ave was completed in 1968.
Contact Listing Broker
The Next Us