- +3 images
Tech Center II - Availability Details
5555 Tech Center Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80919
This property is off-market. Unlock in-depth property data and market insights by signing up to CommercialEdge.
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 146,215 Sqft
- Lot Size 5.73 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 584
- Parking Ratio 4.00/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1998
- City Colorado Springs, CO
- Neighborhood Pinecliff
- Zip Code 80919
- Market Denver
Find property contacts with verified and updated contact information on CommercialEdge: owners, building management, representatives from permits and tenants.
|370 17th Street #5500||MERRILL, (303) 446-5500||23,824 SF||$23/SF/YR||Modified
|370 17th Street
|Morrison & Foerster,
This is a preview. The total list of tenants and suites, along with other lease information, for this property is available on CommercialEdge
Do you represent this property? Claim it!
List your spaces with ease and generate only verified leads with CommercialEdge Marketing.
Access researched data with nationwide coverage on CommercialEdge: sales, mortgages, financials, title documents and more.
Average Actual Rents in Colorado Springs
Average rents use actual signed leases, aggregated for your specific search area and asset type with Yardi Market Insight. Be confident your price is competitive, with CommercialEdge.
Asking Rents in Colorado Springs Office Market
Office rental rates are based on aggregated data of asking rates.
- 2020 Avg. Asking Rent $21.08
- 2020 Office Vacancy Rate 14.71 %
- 2020 Office Completions (Sqft)
Colorado Springs Office Sales Trends
All sale prices are based on publicly recorded, verified sales.
- 2020 Avg. Price per Sqft $155.39
- Y-o-Y Avg. PpSF Change 24.17 %
- 2020 Office Sales Volume $159M
- 2020 Number of Transactions 14
- Property Tax in 2020 $340,630
- Market Value $15,115,598
- Assessed Value $15,115,598
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge