Commercial real estate investment professionals are called to make wise decisions, yet we’re awash in often meaningless and contradictory information that passes for “data.” This program series will help you form an integrated perspective that galvanizes investor interest and enables action, and most important, better results.
Taught by Yardi Matrix Vice President Jeff Adler, a real estate economist and data expert, you will learn to use technology, proprietary data, and a proven framework to elevate your decision making and investment outcomes. Sessions focus on different, rapidly evolving asset classes, with conclusions all backed by up-to-the-moment data.
In June 2022, each session will focus on a different high-performing niche of real estate:
• June 2 – Student Housing
• June 9 – Self-Storage
• June 23 – Medical & Lab Space Office
Sessions can be signed up for individually or all at once.
- Learn the secular trends driving demand in housing–age, marital trends, education, job formation, domestic and international immigration–and where to source the data to demonstrate them.
- Explore COVID-induced migration patterns and the changing nature of “office” work.
- Understand market and asset identification strategies leveraging commercially available datasets.
- Recognize the importance of underwriting cycle times–the hidden cost of inflexibility.
- Understand the macroeconomic & cost of capital context, including inflation/deflation.
Real Estate Data to Investment Decisions:
June 2, 9 & 23, 2022, from 11 am-1 pm ET
Brought to you by: