Ludlow - Availability Details
701 E Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98122
- For Lease $100/SF/YR
- Property Type Retail - Street Retail
- Property Size 100 SF
- Date Updated Feb 23, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Retail see moresee less|
- City Seattle, WA
- Neighborhood First Hill
- Zip Code 98122
- Market Seattle
- Rare retail availability in the heart of Capitol Hill’s Pike/Pine Corridor with a highly visible location on Pike Street across from Redhook Brewlab and Salt & Straw Ice Cream
- Character space with modern design updates include polished concrete floors, bright white walls, and large wood-framed storefront windows
- Shared restroom
- Ideal for boutique retail use
- Building co-tenants include HoneyHole Sandwiches and Roq La Rue Gallery
- 1,500 SF comprised of 1,000 SF street-level and 500 SF basement level)
- Rental Rate $35/SF for street-level and $15/SF for basement level plus $8.61 NNN (only charged on street-level) = $4,259 per month
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at Ludlow?
At present, there is 1 space listed at Ludlow.
What’s the size and rental rate of the largest space available at Ludlow?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Ludlow totals 100 square feet. The space has an asking rate of roughly $100/SF/YR per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Ludlow?
Ludlow totals 100 square feet, of which 100 square feet is rentable.
Contact Listing Broker