1918 8th Avenue - Availability Details
1918 8th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101
- For Lease $40/SF/MO
- Property Type Retail - Street Retail
- Property Size 660,000 SF
- Date Updated Feb 23, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|2,807 SF Built-Out Cafe Space see moresee less|
- City Seattle, WA
- Neighborhood Belltown
- Zip Code 98101
- Market Seattle
- Prime opportunity to lease second generation cafe space at the junction of Seattle's most activated neighborhoods: Denny Regrade, South Lake Union, and the downtown business core
- Seeking "best in class" restaurant operator for this unique opportunity
- Located at street-level of a 36-story, 660,000 SF office skyscraper, with a central location on 8th Avenue, between Stewart and Virginia Streets
- Built-in office clientele
- Existing build-out includes two (2) type 2 hoods and a walk-in coller. Ability to install a type 1 hood.
- Large dedicated sidewalk patio
- 2,807 SF
- Garage parking available
- Available July 1, 2020
- Rental Rate $40/SF plus est. NNN $13.03 = $12,404.60 total monthly rent
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at 1918 8th Avenue?
At present, there is 1 space listed at 1918 8th Avenue.
What’s the size and rental rate of the largest space available at 1918 8th Avenue?
Currently, the largest rentable space at 1918 8th Avenue totals 2,807 square feet. The space has an asking rate of roughly $40/SF/MO per square foot.
What is the total square footage of 1918 8th Avenue?
1918 8th Avenue totals 660,000 square feet, of which 2,807 square feet is rentable.
Contact Listing Broker