Heavy Industrial & Self-Storage Building - Availability Details
1820 Lake Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49001
- For Sale $3,075,000
- Property Type Industrial - Storage
- Property Size 71,196 SF
- Lot Size 6.2 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 65
- Year Built 1946
- Date Updated Jul 28, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- Walk Score ® Car-Dependent (35)
- Bike Score ® Somewhat Bikeable (39)
- City Kalamazoo, MI
- Neighborhood Edison
- Zip Code 49001
- Market Grand Rapids
Points of Interest
Bunca Car Wash
Gull Road Car Wash
Bob & Kay’s Auto Wash
The Blue Dolphin Restaurant
DQ Grill & Chill
Artisan Sandwich co.
Pop City Popcorn
- • Under new ownership! Renovations are planned for Summer 2022.
- • Freestanding building that sits along the main road offering great signage, visibility, and access. Zoned M-2 Industrial. Built in 1946.
- • Existing building is 51,196 SF and sits on 6.2 Acres, with the ability to expand it to 71,196 SF and/or additional truck parking. Currently, it has 3,371 SF of office space and 47,825 SF of warehouse/storage space.
- • Ceiling heights range from 8-6’ FT clear (office) to 19-4’ FT clear (warehouse) and has 480 volt / 3 phase / 400 amps electrical service with the ability to upgrade.
- • Includes (1) loading dock and (4) overhead doors, (2) 2-ton cranes on heavy- duty monorail crane systems used for unloading trucks.
- • Great site located 1.8 miles from the I-94 Freeway Ramp and almost directly on the business loop; within close proximity to Downtown Kalamazoo as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
What year was Heavy Industrial & Self-Storage Building built and finished?
Heavy Industrial & Self-Storage Building was completed in 1946.
Contact Listing Broker