5,620 SF Available at 63 Chatham St - Availability Details
63 Chatham St, Boston, MA 02109
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- City Boston
- Neighborhood Downtown - Financial District
- Zip Code 02109
- Market Boston
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Year Built 1899
- Year Renovated 1990
- Date Updated 01 Aug, 2021
Centrally located, landmark asset in the core of Downtown Boston. Currently home to the Wild Rover Bar and Nightspot with office tenants on the upper floors. Situated in the Financial District directly adjacent to one of Boston's most popular tourist destinations - Faneuil Hall. One of the most accessibly locations in the city via public transit and car.
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: Space Available see moresee less|
- 5 min walk to Aquarium Station (Blue line)
- 5 min walk to State Station (Blue/Orange lines)
- Brick and beam space
- Prominent transit oriented address
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at 5,620 SF Available at 63 Chatham St?
At present, there is 1 space listed at 5,620 SF Available at 63 Chatham St.
What year was 5,620 SF Available at 63 Chatham St built and finished?
5,620 SF Available at 63 Chatham St was completed in 1899.
Contact Listing Broker