Plaza Tower One - Availability Details
6400 South Fiddlers Green Circle Greenwood Village, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Building Class A
- Year Built 1985
- Date Updated Oct 19, 2021
Plaza Tower One is one of Denver's best known suburban office buildings and a true landmark in Colorado. Standing 22 stories tall, this grand building is visible throughout metro Denver and defines the southeast suburban market. Plaza Tower One provides occupants of the building with an unsurpassed business setting.
For a full list of space available for lease at Plaza Tower One, please see the attached brochure.
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: Space Available see moresee less|
- City Greenwood Village, CO
- Neighborhood Greenwood Village
- Zip Code 80111
- Market Denver
- 100% of parking provided in garage attached to the building.
- ENERGY STAR® rated building.
- Etai's Bakery Cafe on-site offering full-service breakfast and lunch.
- LEED® Gold Certified.
- Located immediately adjacent to the Arapahoe Village Center Station light rail stop.
- On-site ownership and management.
- State-of-the-art conference center with board room, two 40-50 person training rooms and pre-function area.
- Sweeping 360-degree views.
- Walking distance and close proximity to numerous restaurants, hotels and retail amenities.
- Well-equipped fitness center with men's and women's locker rooms.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at Plaza Tower One?
At present, there is 1 space listed at Plaza Tower One.
What year was Plaza Tower One built and finished?
Plaza Tower One was completed in 1985.