Regency Plaza - Availability Details
4643 South Ulster Street, Denver, CO 80237
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Parking Ratio 3.00/ 1,000 SF
- Building Class A
- Year Built 1985
- Year Renovated 2019
- Date Updated Dec 05, 2021
The ultra-modern Regency Plaza Center is a pristine glass tower adjacent to the Hyatt Regency Hotel in the Denver Tech Center. The center's prime location on Denver's urban outskirts offers tenants the luxury of doing business near the city, without the hassles of downtown traffic. With direct access to downtown and Denver International Airport, tenants are positioned to efficiently conduct business. Regency Plaza offers a first-class impression. Other features include a 7-story parking garage and a regional bus stop next to building.
• Total building area is 319,967sf
• Exceptional views, ample glass and window line
• Newly remodeled lobby
• Keycard security access system
• Parking ratio is 3:1,000, covered
• Adjacent to Hyatt DTC with numerous restaurants and amenities nearby
• Easy access from I-25 and I-225
• Adjacent to RTD regional bus hub; within walking distance of Belleview Light Rail station
• Strong long-term owner and on-site property management
• On-site fitness facility, showers and locker rooms, and Sandwich Board delicatessen
• Fiber optic providers include Cbeyond, XO, Level 3, Cogent, and Comcast
• New common conference room available for a fee
• LEED® Silver Certified
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: Space Available see moresee less|
- City Denver, CO
- Neighborhood Hampden South
- Zip Code 80237
- Market Denver
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at Regency Plaza?
At present, there is 1 space listed at Regency Plaza.
What year was Regency Plaza built and finished?
Regency Plaza was completed in 1985.