- +3 images
Burns & Wilcox Center - Availability Details
7807 East Peakview Avenue, Centennial, CO 80111
This property is off-market. Unlock in-depth property data and market insights by signing up to CommercialEdge.
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 96,269 Sqft
- Lot Size 5.27 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 481
- Parking Ratio 5.00/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- LEED Certified
- Building Class A
- Year Built 1999
- City Centennial, CO
- Neighborhood Heritage Place
- Zip Code 80111
- Market Denver
Find property contacts with verified and updated contact information on CommercialEdge: owners, building management, representatives from permits and tenants.
|370 17th Street #5500||MERRILL, (303) 446-5500||23,824 SF||$23/SF/YR||Modified
|370 17th Street
|Morrison & Foerster,
This is a preview. The total list of tenants and suites, along with other lease information, for this property is available on CommercialEdge
Do you represent this property? Claim it!
List your spaces with ease and generate only verified leads with CommercialEdge Marketing.
Access researched data with nationwide coverage on CommercialEdge: sales, mortgages, financials, title documents and more.
Average Actual Rents in Centennial
Average rents use actual signed leases, aggregated for your specific search area and asset type with Yardi Market Insight. Be confident your price is competitive, with CommercialEdge.
Asking Rents in Centennial Office Market
Office rental rates are based on aggregated data of asking rates.
- 2020 Avg. Asking Rent $23.98
- 2020 Office Vacancy Rate 10.25 %
- 2020 Office Completions (Sqft)
Centennial Office Sales Trends
All sale prices are based on publicly recorded, verified sales.
- 2020 Avg. Price per Sqft $143.64
- Y-o-Y Avg. PpSF Change -23.93 %
- 2020 Office Sales Volume $36.2M
- 2020 Number of Transactions 5
- Property Tax in 2020-2021 $801,885
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge