OPENING ON 1/6/2020
We offer creative working environments with a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
More than simply a place to plug in your laptop. What really makes Spaces unique is the community we’ve worked to cultivate. Add an international network of mobile workspaces and a full calendar of business events, speakers and networking lunches, and you’ll see just how Spaces keeps you engaged and open to new possibilities.
We believe work is about people and ideas. Enquire now.
Choose your product depending on your needs, we have for you:
• Flexible Office Spaces: Fully-furnished, IT-enabled workspace that can grow with your business - for one person or an entire team/department or company.
• Co-working: The sociable way to work. Desk space in a sociable shared office space – first come first served, or you can reserve your own desk.
• Dedicated Desk: Our custom solution is the dedicated desk which has the same benefits as our coworking membership. In an office shared with others, you’ll have your own personal desk. It even comes with a cupboard, locker and those small little post-its we know you like. Of course, we are not forgetting internet and 24hour access.
• Company co-working: Your team gets unlimited coworking access to all Spaces locations. You only pay for the days when you’re working. Super-fast WIFI networks, designer workspaces and our curated program of events.
• Meeting Spaces: Get together in a professional environment.
? For Meetings, Pitches or Presentations
? For Training, Interviewing or Events
? Flexible use (from an hour to a full day – and more)
? Customizable room configurations
• Virtual Office: Make a great impression.
? Business addresses in prime locations
? Call answering service
? Mail handling and forwarding
Dream big in the place where ‘big things happen’.
Basing your business north of Dallas gives opportunity for diversity in things to do, offering more than 170 restaurants and 22 hotels, all within 4.5 square miles. The prestigious Colonnade building overlooks North Dallas tollway, the ingress/egress between big business and the airport, that just so happens to be a 5-minute drive from the office. When clients fly in, be sure to discuss ambitious plans over the finest in Texan French cuisine at III Forks restaurant. Or simply welcome them in through the Colonnade’s 3-story atrium lobby area, that includes fountains, gardens, a bar and barista, a convenience store and a cafeteria.
This Class AA office space is a two-time award winner of the famous BOMA-Building of the Year, and is home to Spaces Colonnade and includes co working spaces, meeting rooms and mail forwarding. You can also utilize a super-fast wifi, friendly admin staff, and the onsite workout facilities for the ideal balance of work and play. You’ll find that the surrounding area is serviced by modern tramlines, bus routes, and also plenty of taxi companies, so you’ll never be at a loss for transportation. When it comes to exploring the entertainment nearby, you won’t be at a loss of options with multiple cinemas, Addison Improv and Pete’s Dueling Piano Bar to name a few.
Why choose Spaces The Colonnade
•Be a part of a growing community in Addison that feels like its own city
•Excellent transportation network in to and out of the area
•Extensive range of amenities for you and your colleagues to indulge in
•Award winning office space with everything you may need on-site
Choose from over 20 hotels in the local area, namely the Renaissance Hotel, Hyatt House Dallas/Addison and Home2 Suites by Hilton.
The Colonnade is serviced by almost every means of travel you can think of. Depending of your preference or situation, you can choose from Arapaho @ Dallas N Tollway - E - MB Bus Stop, Downtown Carrollton Lightrail station, Spring Valley Lightrail Station, or Addison Airport.
Whether it’s a quick bite to eat or a client dinner, a range of cafes and restaurants including Starbucks, The Egg & I Restaurant, Chamberlains Steakhouse, and Ida Claire will service your needs.
Walk down to the nearby Addison Circle Park or hop on the bus for a short ride to the Alfred J. Loos Sports Complex. There’s also The Clubs of Prestonwood - The Creek Golf course, LOOK Cinemas, Addison Conference and Theatre Centre, and Mary Kay Museum – everything you need to make the most of your evenings.
Spread over 5 continents spaces offers you a global community with more than 350 locations.