- +5 images
Russell Investments Center - Availability Details
1301 2nd Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Building Class A
- Year Built 2006
- Date Updated Sep 24, 2021
Russell Investments Center is a dynamic environment both inside and out, where inspiration begets motivation, driving efficiency and innovation. Reinforcing this is the 17th floor “SkyGarden” – a 23,000 SF landscaped rooftop deck and 10,000 SF exclusive indoor tenant space.
- Four conference rooms (seating 4-79)
- Secure on-site bike storage
- Spectacular views of Elliott Bay and Olympic Mountains
- Tenant fitness center
- Showers and locker rooms
- Starbucks, Chase Bank and Chip & Drew’s on-site
- Located in Seattle’s Central Business District
- Superior access to Washington State Ferry Dock and Metro/LINK transit tunnel
- Convenient to Waterfront and West Edge retail districts
- 5 blocks away from Interstate 5
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: Space Available see moresee less|
- City Seattle, WA
- Neighborhood Seattle Central Business District
- Zip Code 98101
- Market Seattle
- 17th floor deck and tenant lounge
- 99 Energy Star rating
- Floor-to-ceiling glass
- LEED Platinum certification
- WiFi in all common areas
- Zipcars, bike lockers, and shower facilities available
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at Russell Investments Center?
At present, there is 1 space listed at Russell Investments Center.
What year was Russell Investments Center built and finished?
Russell Investments Center was completed in 2006.