ORION - Availability Details
900 John Street, Seattle, WA 98109
- For Lease $42/SF/YR
- Property Type Retail - Street Retail
- Property Size 1,156 SF
- Date Updated Feb 23, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|900 John see moresee less|
- City Seattle, WA
- Neighborhood South Lake Union
- Zip Code 98109
- Market Seattle
- Rare opportunity to lease a "Jewel Box" retail space in the heart of South Lake Union, along the burgeoning 9th Avenue corridor
- Located at the base of Orion, a community of 129 luxury apartment units
- Highly activated location sharing the block with first class operators including Gold Bar, Banya 5, Elm Coffee Roasters, Thomas Street Warehouse, Jack's BBQ, Cafe An'Clair, and the sleek 264 room citizenM Hotel. Building co-tenant is Kaiser Permanente
- Prominent corner retail space features large operable storefront windows and dedicated patio seating area
- Ideal for coffee shop, juice bar, cafe or boutique retail tenant
- Walk Score 98 and Transit Score 100. Easy access to I-5, Hwy 99, and one block to Seattle Streetcar line
- Adjacent to Denny Park and the vibrant SLU "Ready-To-Eat" market
- 1,156 SF available now!
- Rental Rate $42/SF + NNN ($11.00/SF) = $5,106 per month
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at ORION?
At present, there is 1 space listed at ORION.
What’s the size and rental rate of the largest space available at ORION?
Currently, the largest rentable space at ORION totals 1,156 square feet. The space has an asking rate of roughly $42/SF/YR per square foot.
What is the total square footage of ORION?
ORION totals 1,156 square feet, of which 1,156 square feet is rentable.
Contact Listing Broker