95 Jackson - King Street Crossing - Availability Details
95 S Jackson Street, Seattle, WA 98104
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1909
- Year Renovated 2015
- Date Updated Sep 20, 2021
Offering a unique Seattle Waterfront full building opportunity, 95 Jackson provides 3 full floors and a lower level of creative and inspiring office space. This historic and distinctive property includes a top floor with 20 foot ceiling heights, delivering an open and relaxed feel. Slated for full restoration upgrades later this year, the building will be the perfect balance of modern convenience and historical charm.
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: Space Available see moresee less|
- City Seattle, WA
- Neighborhood Pioneer Square
- Zip Code 98104
- Market Seattle
- Adjacent to the new waterfront
- Building conference center
- Excellent public transportation access
- Full building opportunity
- On-site ownership office
- On-site retail amenities include Il Terrazzo Carmine and Intermezzo Carmine, Seattle Fitness, King St Deli, and a sundries store
- Secure bike storage
- Showers and lockers
- Tenant lounge
- Top floor boasts 20' ceilings
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at 95 Jackson - King Street Crossing?
At present, there is 1 space listed at 95 Jackson - King Street Crossing.
What year was 95 Jackson - King Street Crossing built and finished?
95 Jackson - King Street Crossing was completed in 1909.