8th + Olive - Availability Details
720 Olive Way, Seattle, WA 98101
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Building Class A
- Year Built 1981
- Year Renovated 2015
- Date Updated Sep 20, 2021
8th & Olive is a Class A office building ideally located between the CBD and South Lake Union.
- 20 Stories
- 304,751 RSF
- Typical Floor Plate - 15,721 SF
- All entranced secured by key-card access system
- Within walking distance to Pacific Place. Seattle's retail core, the Pike Pine corridor, and South Lake Union
- Perfect 100 Transit Score and 99 Walk Score
- Convention Place Transit Center only one block away
- New building lobby
- New state-of-the-art conference facility
- New showers and lockers
- New on-site retail
- New common area upgrades
- Expanded bike storage
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: Space Available see moresee less|
- City Seattle, WA
- Neighborhood Belltown
- Zip Code 98101
- Market Seattle
- 12'4" - 16'0" ceiling heights
- 7 Elevators (including 1 freight and 1 parking)
- Juicy Cafe and Mr. West on site
- New building conference facility for up to 90 people
- New locker rooms, showers, and towel service
- Perfect (100) Walk and Transit Score
- Secure bike storage
- Secured access throughout and cameras monitoring all exterior entrances, lobby, and reception
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at 8th + Olive?
At present, there is 1 space listed at 8th + Olive.
What year was 8th + Olive built and finished?
8th + Olive was completed in 1981.