83 King - King Street Crossing - Availability Details
83 S King Street, Seattle, WA 98104
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1904
- Year Renovated 2015
- Date Updated Sep 20, 2021
With a historic and artistic feel, this 1904 building has been fully restored to its authentic brick and beam past. Defined by its historical significance, 83 King offers creative office space for inventive companies and their innovative employees, including Capital One. A new lobby renovation and modernization has just been completed, which features exposed concrete finishes and sleek, contemporary furniture.
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: Space Available see moresee less|
- City Seattle, WA
- Neighborhood Pioneer Square
- Zip Code 98104
- Market Seattle
- Adjacent to the new waterfront
- Building conference center
- Connected to 505 First
- Excellent public transportation access
- On-site ownership office
- On-site retail amenities include Il Terrazzo Carmine and Intermezzo Carmine, Seattle Fitness, King St Deli, and a sundries store
- Secure bike storage
- Showers and lockers
- Tenant lounge
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at 83 King - King Street Crossing?
At present, there is 1 space listed at 83 King - King Street Crossing.
What year was 83 King - King Street Crossing built and finished?
83 King - King Street Crossing was completed in 1904.