411 First - King Street Crossing - Availability Details
411 1st Avenue S, Seattle, WA 98104
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1906
- Year Renovated 2015
- Date Updated Sep 19, 2021
Built in 1906 as the Seller Building, 411 First consists of three Class A interconnected office buildings spanning an entire city block totaling 435,000 SF. It is home to several Pioneer Square notable corporate names including Blue Nile.
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: Space Available see moresee less|
- City Seattle, WA
- Neighborhood Pioneer Square
- Zip Code 98104
- Market Seattle
- Adjacent to the new waterfront
- Building conference center
- Creative brick-and-beam look
- Excellent public transportation access
- On-site ownership office
- On-site retail amenities include Il Terrazzo Carmine and Intermezzo Carmine, Seattle Fitness, King St Deli, and a sundries store
- Secure bike storage
- Showers and lockers
- Tenant lounge
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at 411 First - King Street Crossing?
At present, there is 1 space listed at 411 First - King Street Crossing.
What year was 411 First - King Street Crossing built and finished?
411 First - King Street Crossing was completed in 1906.