1000+1100 Dexter - Availability Details
1000+1100 Dexter Avenue North Seattle, Seattle, WA 98109
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Building Class A
- Year Built 1998
- Year Renovated 2017
- Date Updated Sep 19, 2021
2 Class A office buildings located in South Lake Union with sweeping views, on-site amenities, and great access.
- Spectacular views of Lake Union and Downtown Seattle
- New building lobby
- Showers, lockers, and secure on-site bike storage
- Outdoor decks and landscaped outdoor plaza
About the Buildings:
- Efficient 23,000 SF floor plates
- 223,233 SF total
- 1000 Dexter built in 1998
- 1100 Dexter built in 1996
- Car Parking: 2.7/1,000 SF
- Located in South Lake Union across the street from Facebook and within walking distance of Amazon, Gates Foundation and Fred Hutch
- Easy access to Interstate 5 and Highway 99
- Adjacent to bus service
- Westlake bike lane
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: Space Available see moresee less|
- City Seattle, WA
- Neighborhood Westlake
- Zip Code 98109
- Market Seattle
- Landscaped outdoor plaza
- Secure on-site bike storage
- Showers and lockers
- South Lake Union location, across from Facebook and within walking distance of Amazon, Gates Foundation, and Fred Hutch
- Starbucks directly across the street
- Upgraded lobbies
- US Bank branch and ATM
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at 1000+1100 Dexter?
At present, there is 1 space listed at 1000+1100 Dexter.
What year was 1000+1100 Dexter built and finished?
1000+1100 Dexter was completed in 1998.