- +1 image
SC Orangeburg Hwy 301 - Availability Details
3417 Hwy 301, Orangeburg, SC 29115
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- City Orangeburg
- Zip Code 29115
- Property Type Other
- Lot Size 8.58 Acre
- Date Updated 15 May, 2021
Orangeburg, also known as The Garden City, is the principal city in and the county seat of Orangeburg County, South Carolina, United States. Orangeburg is located in the center of South Carolina, just off I-26 and near I-95. It is home to South Carolina State University and Claflin University. Attractive to business and industry, Orangeburg County is enjoying economic growth. Orangeburg County features a strategic location between Columbia and the port city of Charleston, excellent infrastructure, positive business climate, natural beauty, temperate climate, and enjoyable quality of life. The past five years have proven to be unprecedented in terms of retail expansion. With population increases, a rise in per capita income, aggressive marketing efforts and industrial growth, the future of Orangeburg County is exciting. For six years in a row, Orangeburg County has enjoyed record industrial growth. More than 4,000 new manufacturing jobs have been created in the last six years.read more read less
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Available Lot see moresee less|
- City Orangeburg, SC
- Zip Code 29115
- Ideal location for restaurant with drive thru
- 3.57 acres available for lease or build to suit with all utilities included and great for a quick service restaurant
- Remaining parcel is leased to a convenience store with truck fuel center coming soon
- Hwy 301 connects two major interstates, I-26 and I-95
- Future industrial site directly behind property spanning over 160 acres
- Orangeburg County features a strategic location between Columbia and the port city of Charleston, excellent infrastructure, positive business climate, natural beauty, temperate climate, and enjoyable quality of life.
- Orangeburg has seen the job market increase by 0.6% over the last year. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 20.6%.
- For six years in a row, Orangeburg County has enjoyed record industrial growth with more than 4,000 new manufacturing jobs created in the last six years.
Contact Listing Broker