Village at Sandhill Marketplace - Availability Details
130 Forum Drive, Columbia, SC 29229
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- City Columbia
- Neighborhood Pontiac
- Zip Code 29229
- Market Columbia
- Property Type Retail
- Date Updated 01 Aug, 2021
Village at Sandhill Marketplace is a 117,017 square foot, Lowes Foods-anchored neighborhood shopping center located in the affluent region northeast of Columbia, SC. The center is well-located at the intersection of Clemson Road and North Springs Road. Developed in 2005, Village at Sandhill Marketplace benefits from a densely-populated, in-fill location with strong demographics. Village at Sandhill, located in the affluent Northeast Columbia, features a 300 acre multi-phase lifestyle center development combined with a distinctive array of restaurants and specialty retailers among office, medical, entertainment, recreational and residential settings. The Marketplace is one of three large retail centers that makes up the Village. The Marketplace is a convenience center anchored by a 62,000 square foot upscale grocer – Lowes Foods, along with an impressive selection of merchants and restaurants.
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: Space Available see moresee less|
- Anchored by an upscale Lowes Foods store
- Excellent access and visibility from Clemson Road
- Full signage from Clemson Road
- Suite 110-1: ±2,160 SF available
- Suite 110-12: ±1,200 SF available
- Suite 110-2: ±1,440 SF available
- Suite 110-6: ±1,085 SF available
- Suite 130-1: ±2,600 SF available
- Suite 130-12: ±3,300 SF available
- Suite 130-5: ±1,600 SF available
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at Village at Sandhill Marketplace?
At present, there is 1 space listed at Village at Sandhill Marketplace.