±1,483 SF Retail Available | The Shops at the Forum - Availability Details
2800-2824 Devine St Columbia, Columbia, SC 29205
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- City Columbia
- Neighborhood Shandon
- Zip Code 29205
- Market Columbia
- Property Type Retail
- Date Updated 28 Jul, 2021
The Forum Shopping Center is in the heart of Devine Street: a mix of retail, residential and professional properties. The Forum is surrounded by a mix of restaurants, bars, artists’ galleries and retail shops. The pedestrian-friendly Devine Street attracts visitors and residents alike. Nearby retailers include Bohemian Home, Marigold Modern Kids, HandPicked, Britton’s, House of Frames & Paintings, Anytime Fitness and Half-Moon Outfitters. Nearby restaurants include Henry’s Restaurant & Bar, Cantina 76, Za’s Brick Oven Pizza, Eggs Up Grill, Arabesque, Urban Cookhouse, Burger 77, Cinnamon Roll Deli and Mediterranean Tea Room. The area is in close proximity to Five Points, the Central Business District, the SC State House and the University of South Carolina.
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: Space Available see moresee less|
- ±1,483 square feet available for lease
- ±13,600 vehicles per day on Devine Street (2019)
- Convenient parking in the front and rear of the building
- Excellent access and visibility
- Located in the heart of Devine Street, a hub of retail, residential and office properties
- Minutes away from Five Points and Columbia’s Central Business District
- Rental Rate: Contact Brokers
- Shopping center is ±19,563 square feet total
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at ±1,483 SF Retail Available | The Shops at the Forum?
At present, there is 1 space listed at ±1,483 SF Retail Available | The Shops at the Forum.
Contact Listing Broker