Space Available For Lease 1
- Property Type Industrial - Warehouse/Distribution
- Year Built 1961
- Year Renovated 2022
- Date Updated Sep 30, 2023
Located at 1401 Wheaton Ave, Millville, New Jersey, this impressive property offers a vast 206,662 square feet of warehouse space with convenient rail service access. Perfectly suited for industrial end-users in search of a Heavy Industrial distribution facility, this site has undergone a recent and substantial $4.5 million renovation.
Currently available for lease, it presents a prime opportunity for businesses looking to establish or expand their operations in the region.
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- 206,662 SF, Divisible from 50,000 SF, 12.75 Acres
- Close proximity to Atlantic City Int. Airport
- Convenient access to Delaware River ports
- Immediate access to Rt.55 and Delsea Drive
- Improvements: New roof, dock door repairs, electrical upgrades, lighting upgrades, office and bathroom fit out/renovation
- Rail-Served Warehouse
Walk Score ®
Bike Score ®
- City Millville, NJ
- Zip Code 08332
Points of Interest
Millville Queen Diner
Buffalo Wild Wings
Moe's Southwest Grill
Philly Pretzel Factory
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at 206,662 SF Rail-Served Warehouse?
At present, there is 1 space listed at 206,662 SF Rail-Served Warehouse.
What year was 206,662 SF Rail-Served Warehouse built and finished?
206,662 SF Rail-Served Warehouse was completed in 1961.
In-Depth Research Available for this Property
Access more in-depth information about this property — including ownership, tenant details, property characteristics and transaction history, along with local market insights and much more — on CommercialEdge.
Contact Listing Broker