- +3 images
OYO Hotel-St. Louis International Airport - Availability Details
4547 Woodson Road, St Louis, MO 63134
- For Sale $2,000,000
- Property Type Other
- Property Size 29,000 Sqft
- Lot Size 1.4 Acre
- Year Built 1965
- Year Renovated 2020
- Date Updated May 13, 2021
Hotel is strategically located on St Louis Lambert International Airport in St. Louis, Missouri. St. Louis International Airport, is an international airport serving St. Louis, Missouri, United States. It is the largest and busiest airport in Missouri. The 2,800-acre airport sits 14 miles (23 km) northwest of downtown St. Louis in unincorporated St. Louis County between Berkeley and Bridgeton. In January 2019, it saw more than 259 daily departures to 78 nonstop domestic and international locations. St. Louis airport rose to international prominence in the 20th century thanks to its association with Charles Lindbergh, its groundbreaking air traffic control, its status as the primary hub of Trans World Airlines, and its iconic terminal.read more read less
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City St Louis, MO
- Zip Code 63134
- Market St Louis
- **Seller Financing Available To Qualified Buyer** Contact Broker for Terms
- 86 Room OYO Hotel is available only for 24K per Key.
- Buyer can retained OYO Hotel or convert to Independent Motel.
- Red Roof Inn/Motel 6 franchise available at this location with PIP.
- Opportunity for Owner/Operator to add more bottom line.
- Strong St. Louis International Airport Location.
- New Gateway Project at St. Louis Airport will significantly add more business.
Frequently Asked Questions
What year was OYO Hotel-St. Louis International Airport built and finished?
OYO Hotel-St. Louis International Airport was completed in 1965.
Contact Listing Broker