Kellogg Center - Availability Details
5370-5396 Division Ave. S, Kentwood, MI 49548
- For Lease $15.00 - $18.00/SF/YR
- Property Type Retail - Street Retail
- Property Size 19,600 SF
- Lot Size 0.95 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 110
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Year Built 1995
- Year Renovated 2011
- Date Updated Nov 23, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|5384 see moresee less|
|5370-A see moresee less|
|5370-B see moresee less|
|5394 see moresee less|
|5371 see moresee less|
- Walk Score ® Somewhat Walkable (56)
- Bike Score ® Very Bikeable (71)
- City Kentwood, MI
- Neighborhood Kentwood
- Zip Code 49548
- Market Grand Rapids
Points of Interest
Grand Rapids Supercharger
Forest Hills Fuel
Gerald R. Ford Airport Cell Phone Lot
Eastown Hub Parking Lot
Parking Lot J
Parking Lot K
Parking Lot D
Parking Lot C
Parking Lot A
Curry Leaf Indian Cuisine
Moe's Southwest Grill
Tanger Outlet Mall
Byron Center Plaza
- Built in 1995, Renovated in 2011
- High quality glass and stone façade
- Attractive building & pylon signage options
- Hard corner with great accessibility via 2 curb cuts from S. Division and 54th St. SW.
- Located on vibrant retail corner near Walmart, Home Depot, Target, Meijer, Menards and many other national retailers
- 2020 CAM budgeted at $4.00/SF/yr
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at Kellogg Center?
At present, there are 5 spaces listed at Kellogg Center.
What’s the size and rental rate of the largest space available at Kellogg Center?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Kellogg Center totals 3,150 square feet. The space has an asking rate of roughly $18.00/SF/YR per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Kellogg Center?
Kellogg Center totals 19,600 square feet, of which 8,618 square feet is rentable.
What year was Kellogg Center built and finished?
Kellogg Center was completed in 1995.
Contact Listing Broker