- +2 images
Central Florida Cold Storage Facility - Availability Details
1005 Snively Ave, Winter Haven, FL 33880
- For Sale Upon Request
- Property Type Industrial
- Property Size 53,184 Sqft
- Lot Size 3.46 Acre
- Property Tenancy Single Tenant
- Year Built 1970
- Year Renovated 2013
- Date Updated Sep 17, 2021
- Clear Height 2'1''
- Dock High Doors 18
- Grade Level Doors 1
- Electricity Service 480V 3Ph - Updated in 2013
- Fire Sprinklers None
The subject property is located in an established commercial and industrial area in the Eloise area of Winter Haven. The site has average access off of Snively Avenue as well as secondary access from American Superior Blvd along the north side and Croton Road along the south side. Access is considered to be good. An active rail line is located along the east side of the property with the potential for a loading spur.read more read less
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Winter Haven, FL
- Zip Code 33880
- Market Tampa St Petersburg Clearwater
- Florida has no state income tax
- Cold storage is set for future growth as online grocery shopping demand increases
- No landlord responsibility and fully remodeled in 2013
Frequently Asked Questions
What year was Central Florida Cold Storage Facility built and finished?
Central Florida Cold Storage Facility was completed in 1970.
Contact Listing Broker