345± AC Loma Linda East - Investment Land - Orlando Area - Availability Details
5500 Loma Linda Road, Tavares, FL 32778
- For Sale Contact for pricing
- City Tavares
- Neighborhood Tavares
- Zip Code 32778
- Property Type Other
- Property Size 345 Acre
- Date Updated 21 Jun, 2021
- Great location for future development in the City of Tavares, Lake County, where population growth is projected to be 47% higher than the state of Florida and 149% higher than the United States as a whole.
- Ten years ago this tract was annexed and approved for 900 single-family residential lots. That Planned Development has expired.
- The site is part of the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford CBSA, one of the fastest growing markets in the country, with a below average cost of living.
- Demographics in the immediate area show an older population. Development of this area could have high appeal to the older, retired population looking for a reasonable cost of living, active lifestyle, in a tropical environment with numerous amenities. The adjacent Royal Harbor Community with 755 homes offers this, however, has been built out since 2008.
- Multiple options and uses for development exist with lakefront access to Little Lake Harris. The bridge over SR 19 is being replaced at a cost of over $22 million, and will be completed in 2020 creating easier access to the area. Recommendations are for a single family community on the westside, and industrial or other business uses on the east side.
- 14 minutes to the nearest hospital (Florida Hospital Waterman); 45 minute drive to Downtown Orlando; 50 minutes to Orlando International Airport
- Efforts are underway to improve access to this property and four others
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
Contact Listing Broker