- +7 images
Call Street Cafe - Availability Details
111 W. Call St, Stark, FL 32091
- For Sale $399,000
- Property Type Retail - Restaurant
- Property Size 3,312 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.09 Acre
- Property Tenancy Single Tenant
- Year Built 1960
- Year Renovated 2017
- Date Updated May 28, 2021
Located in downtown Stark, this inline retail unit is a beautiful find. The municipal investments are making Call St an even more vibrant sector of the community. Roundabouts, more walk-able roads are in the works for the county seat city. Located between Gainesville and Jacksonville, Stark is minutes from the famed Camp Blanding, the primary training base for the Florida National Gard.read more read less
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Stark, FL
- Zip Code 32091
- Minutes off Highway 301
- Lots of leasehold improvements
- Museums, rally car tracks and Camp Blanding Memorial Park close by
- Reputable tenant in place with long-term lease option
Frequently Asked Questions
What year was Call Street Cafe built and finished?
Call Street Cafe was completed in 1960.
Contact Listing Broker