Dallas White Park Campus - Availability Details
North Port Boulevard, North Port, FL
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- City North Port
- Neighborhood Espanola
- Market Southwest Florida Coast
- Property Type Other
- Date Updated 05 Aug, 2021
LONG TERM GROUND LEASE - MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY!
19± acres for a mixed-use development opportunity located in North Port, Florida, approximately .25 miles north of US Highway 41 (Tamiami Trail) on the east side of North Port Boulevard. Cocoplum Waterway defines the park’s southern boundary, and later connects west to the Myakka River system.
The City of North Port will entertain proposals for a broad spectrum of uses.
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: Space Available see moresee less|
- 0.25 miles north of US 41
- 19± acres
- Cocoplum Waterway on the parcel boundary
- Incorporate continuation of current use
- Mixed-use development opportunity (retail, office, educational, assisted living & medical facilities)
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at Dallas White Park Campus?
At present, there is 1 space listed at Dallas White Park Campus.
Contact Listing Broker