Seagle Building - Availability Details
408 West University Ave., Gainesville, FL 32608
- For Sale Subject To Offer
- City Gainesville
- Neighborhood Stephen Foster
- Zip Code 32608
- Market North Central Florida
- Property Type Retail - Street Retail
- Property Size 45,517 Sqft
- Lot Size 1.6 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 153
- Year Built 1923
- Date Updated 05 May, 2021
In the center of downtown Gainesville, near Bo Diddley Plaza and the best of Gainesville's restaurants and entertainment.read more read less
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- A total of 44,177 square feet of space available over six floors. Six pillars provide the main support for the building and allow for flexible interior layout options on the upper floors.
- Constructed in 1937, the building is part of the U.S. Interior Department's Register of Historic Places and is one of the tallest buildings in Gainesville.
- A solar array on the roof helps power the building and is connected to Gainesville's power grid.
- There are two dedicated parking lots on either side of the building as well as a basement-level parking garage with 153 total parking spaces including spaces shared with condominium owners.
- Each floor is subdivided into individually-leased office spaces with unique layouts and sizes.
- The Seagle Building is located in the center of downtown Gainesville, steps from Bo Diddley Plaza and the Hippodrome Theater, adjacent to the Gainesville Innovation District and less than half a mile from the University of Florida.
- Sante Fe college has also just broken ground on the Blount Center expansion next to the Seagle Building. The new facility, which is expected to be completed in the spring of 2021, will be the home of Sante Fe College's business and IT programs.
Contact Listing Broker