Edison Place - Availability Details
701 9th Street NW, Washington, DC 20001
This property is off-market. Unlock in-depth property data and market insights by signing up to CommercialEdge.
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 364,000 Sqft
- Lot Size 1.09 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 149
- Parking Ratio 0.41/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- LEED Certified Gold
- Building Class A
- Year Built 2001
- City Washington, DC
- Neighborhood Penn Quarter
- Zip Code 20001
- Market Washington DC Suburban Maryland
Find property contacts with verified and updated contact information on CommercialEdge: owners, building management, representatives from permits and tenants.
|370 17th Street #5500||MERRILL, (303) 446-5500||23,824 SF||$23/SF/YR||Modified
|370 17th Street
|Morrison & Foerster,
This is a preview. The total list of tenants and suites, along with other lease information, for this property is available on CommercialEdge
Do you represent this property? Claim it!
List your spaces with ease and generate only verified leads with CommercialEdge Marketing.
Access researched data with nationwide coverage on CommercialEdge: sales, mortgages, financials, title documents and more.
Average Actual Rents in Washington
Average rents use actual signed leases, aggregated for your specific search area and asset type with Yardi Market Insight. Be confident your price is competitive, with CommercialEdge.
Asking Rents in Washington Office Market
Office rental rates are based on aggregated data of asking rates.
- 2020 Avg. Asking Rent $57.46
- 2020 Office Vacancy Rate 12.55 %
- 2020 Office Completions (Sqft) 1,830,925
Washington Office Sales Trends
All sale prices are based on publicly recorded, verified sales.
- 2020 Avg. Price per Sqft $480.90
- Y-o-Y Avg. PpSF Change -3.31 %
- 2020 Office Sales Volume $1.3B
- 2020 Number of Transactions 14
- Property Tax in 2020 $3,878,908
- Market Value $205,889,450
- Assessed Value $205,889,450
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge