Townhome Unix Mix in the Rocky Mountains - Availability Details
800 S Whiteriver Avenue, Rifle, CO 81650
- For Sale Contact for pricing
- Property Type Other
- Property Size 33,876 Sqft
- Lot Size 1.57 Sqft
- Year Built 2005
- Year Renovated 2019
- Date Updated Sep 27, 2021
1. Unique Unit Mix and Townhome Design
White River Village (LIHTC) contains a mix of large 2- and 3-bedroom units. The average square footage per unit is 1,078 square feet. The property is comprised of six 3-story townhome style buildings, offering residents high-end finishes and large living spaces.
27 of the 29 units include an attached 2 car garage while 2 include an attached 1 car garage. Residents also have access to 23 additional uncovered parking spaces.
2. Multiple CapEx Projects Completed in 2019
- Full turns completed on 2 long term vacant units
- Two units rehabbed and made ADA compliant
- Parking lot re-striped
- Grading of area that can be converted into a playground or outdoor area
- Grading of entrance to leasing office
- Full flooring replacements for 4 units
3. Limited Competition and High Barriers to Entry
No property in the surrounding submarket shares the same quality of location and unit mix as the White River Village. The Future owner will acquire what is arguably the nicest community in Rifle, with limited adjacent competition.
4. Opportunity to Preserve Affordable Housing
The White River Village apartments were developed as part of the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program. A future owner will have the ability to offer high end, much needed affordable housing to residents of Garfield County.
5. Proximity to Economic Hubs and Growing Demand
Rifle is in close proximity to many of the most popular and vibrant towns in the Rocky Mountain region. Due to increasing housing prices in Glenwood Springs, Aspen and Grand Junction, many workers and residents are moving to Rifle and commuting to job sites in surrounding areas, Rifle provides an affordable option to larger surrounding cities and resort towns.
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Rifle, CO
- Zip Code 81650
Frequently Asked Questions
What year was Townhome Unix Mix in the Rocky Mountains built and finished?
Townhome Unix Mix in the Rocky Mountains was completed in 2005.