- +4 images
Orchards Professional Center - Availability Details
295 E 29th St, Loveland, CO 80538
- For Lease $16/Sqft/Year
- Property Type Office
- Property Size 13,345 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.54 Acre
- Year Built 1981
- Year Renovated 2019
- Date Updated Sep 14, 2021
- Website lcrealestategroup.com
- Move-in ready office suite - amazing west facing views, lots of natural light
- Excellent location near 2nd busiest intersection in Loveland
- High traffic grocery anchored retail center with many restaurants and services nearby
- Fully remodeled building, landscaping and common areas with modern professional look
- New monument signage on 29th Street
- Ideal for any professional office use including legal, title company, real estate, professional office, chiropractic and more
- Elevator served second floor
• Points West Bank
• Emerson & Assoc.CPAs
• Jr. Achievement
• Tranquil Spa
• Kastl Insurance
• Ticket Mortgage
• Wilderness Financial
• The Space Store
• Cruz Construction
• The Rogue Group
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: #215 see moresee less|
• Two private offices, conference, reception
• Abundant natural light with multiple windows
• Move-in ready with new carpet, paint, lighting & more
- City Loveland, CO
- Zip Code 80538
LC Real Estate Group
LC Real Estate Group
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at Orchards Professional Center?
At present, there is 1 space listed at Orchards Professional Center.
What’s the size and rental rate of the largest space available at Orchards Professional Center?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Orchards Professional Center totals 848 square feet. The space has an asking rate of roughly $16/Sqft/Year per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Orchards Professional Center?
Orchards Professional Center totals 13,345 square feet, of which 848 square feet is rentable.
What year was Orchards Professional Center built and finished?
Orchards Professional Center was completed in 1981.