Broadway Station Redevelopment - Future Phases, Office - Availability Details
NEC East Mississippi Avenue & South Broadway, Denver, CO 80209
This property is off-market. Unlock in-depth property data and market insights by signing up to CommercialEdge.
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 220,000 Sqft
- Lot Size 5.34 Acre
- City Denver, CO
- Neighborhood Baker
- Zip Code 80209
- Market Denver
Find property contacts with verified and updated contact information on CommercialEdge: owners, building management, representatives from permits and tenants.
Do you represent this property? Claim it!
List your spaces with ease and generate only verified leads with CommercialEdge Marketing.
Access researched data with nationwide coverage on CommercialEdge: sales, mortgages, financials, title documents and more.
Average Actual Rents in Denver
Average rents use actual signed leases, aggregated for your specific search area and asset type with Yardi Market Insight. Be confident your price is competitive, with CommercialEdge.
Asking Rents in Denver Office Market
Office rental rates are based on aggregated data of asking rates.
- 2020 Avg. Asking Rent $33.82
- 2020 Office Vacancy Rate 13.55%
- 2020 Office Completions (Sqft) 1,147,034
Denver Office Sales Trends
All sale prices are based on publicly recorded, verified sales.
- 2020 Avg. Price per Sqft $224.34
- Y-o-Y Avg. PpSF Change -4.82%
- 2020 Office Sales Volume $727.7M
- 2020 Number of Transactions 14
- Property Tax in 2020 $1,830,775
- Market Value $54,802,900
- Assessed Value $54,802,900
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge