- +5 images
466 Santa Fe - Availability Details
466 Santa Fe, Denver, CO 80204
- For Lease $3,500/MO
- Property Type Office - Creative Office
- Property Size 1,000 SF
- Lot Size 0.06 Acre
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1890
- Year Renovated 2015
- Date Updated Mar 24, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|466 Santa Fe see moresee less|
Any tenant will enjoy the location of this incredible space. With direct access to 6th Ave., it might make sense for users to keep their ski gear on hand. With the bonus shed in back, this is a non-issue. Have a 4 legged friend that you want to bring along? Great! This space has a fenced in courtyard in back that is very dog friendly. Ideal uses for this space could be a small real estate. rm, architecture firm, budding tech company, engineering firm. The list goes on. The high end finishes in this gem will give any user a sense of professionalism while the exposed brick everywhere o?ers that sought after urban feel. A true o?ce loft space in the heart of the city. 466 Santa Fe is minutes from downtown, the Pepsi Center, Coors Field and Mile High Stadium.
- Walk Score ® Very Walkable (74)
- Transit Score ® Good Transit (56)
- Bike Score ® Very Bikeable (85)
- City Denver, CO
- Neighborhood Baker
- Zip Code 80204
- Market Denver
Points of Interest
I-25 & Broadway
18th & Stout
25th & Welton
38th & Blake
Lakewood - Wadsworth
Chestnut Public Parking Lot
Auraria Campus Dogwood Parking Lot
Mile High Stadium Parking Lot "S"
The Avenue Grille Parking Only
Mile High Stadium Parking Lot "C VIP"
Lot B Associate Parking
Bear Creek Auto Body
University Hospital Employee Parking Garage
11th Avenue Hotel and Hostel
Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Denver/Cherry Creek
7 Star Motel
Far East Center
Cherry Creek Shopping Center
Bath & Body Works / EcoPolitan
- Well located in central Denver's Santa Fe Art District
- Permissive U-MS-3 zoning allows for many uses including o?ce and retail
- CAT 6 served
- Space comes fully furnished if desired or can be removed upon occupancy
- 4 camera security system in place
- 2 reserved o? street parking spaces available
- New asphalt shingle roof installed 2014
- 10'x12' Outbuilding in back great for small equipment and materials (120 SF)
- Within walking distance to dozens of well known establishments including Santiago's and El Taco De Mexico
- Incredible urban feel surrounded with culture and tasteful street art that anyone would enjoy
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at 466 Santa Fe?
At present, there is 1 space listed at 466 Santa Fe.
What’s the size and rental rate of the largest space available at 466 Santa Fe?
Currently, the largest rentable space at 466 Santa Fe totals 1,000 square feet. The space has an asking rate of roughly $3,500/MO per square foot.
What is the total square footage of 466 Santa Fe?
466 Santa Fe totals 1,000 square feet, of which 1,000 square feet is rentable.
What year was 466 Santa Fe built and finished?
466 Santa Fe was completed in 1890.
Contact Listing Broker