2401 South Delaware Street - Warehouse 3 - Availability Details
2401 South Delaware Street, Denver, CO 80223
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Industrial - Warehouse
- Property Size 8,028 SF
- Lot Size 1.12 Acre
- Building Class C
- Year Built 1967
- Date Updated Feb 21, 2022
- Clear Height 20' - 20'
- Column Spacing 16 Feet
- Electricity Service 3 phase 120 over 208V
- Drive-In Doors 2
8,028sf warehouse building for lease $8,550/month with 2 roll-up doors and a dock for deliveries
- Warehouse 100' x 50
- Metal frame warehouse with 2 center columns spaced 16' apart and 50' to wall
- Interior clear height is 20'
- Roll-up 1 is 10'
- Roll-up 2 is 14'
- There is an adjacent 5,000sf yard
- Overhead warehouse heat
- Comes with use of building kitchenette, shared bathrooms, and break area
- Power is 3 phase, 120 over 208
- Slab on grade foundation will support a forklift
- The building can be combined with building 2 via a 14' roll-up door for a combined total of 14,102sf
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Denver, CO
- Neighborhood Overland
- Zip Code 80223
- Market Denver
Frequently Asked Questions
What year was 2401 South Delaware Street - Warehouse 3 built and finished?
2401 South Delaware Street - Warehouse 3 was completed in 1967.