- +7 images
Periphery Downtown Class A Office - Availability Details
1290 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203
- For Lease $31.00 - $33.50/SF/YR
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 252,230 SF
- Lot Size 2.89 Acre
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class A
- Year Built 1986
- Year Renovated 2019
- Date Updated Nov 5, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|100 see moresee less|
|150 see moresee less|
|700 see moresee less|
|1175 see moresee less|
|1250 see moresee less|
|1400 see moresee less|
|1625 see moresee less|
- Walk Score ® Walker's Paradise (97)
- Transit Score ® Excellent Transit (77)
- Bike Score ® Biker's Paradise (92)
- City Denver, CO
- Neighborhood Capitol Hill
- Zip Code 80203
- Market Denver
Points of Interest
16th & Stout
Colfax at Auraria
Empower Field at Mile High
40th & Colorado
Wheat Ridge / Ward Road
2nd Avenue & Abilene
Chestnut Public Parking Lot
Ball Arena Prius Lot West
Regis University Parking Lot 1 East
Lowell Ponds West
Parking Lot 17
One Dartmouth Place
Nine Mile Station
11th Avenue Hotel and Hostel
Hilton Garden Inn
Hyatt Place Denver-Cherry Creek
Big Bunny Motel
Whole Foods Market
RH Denver - The Gallery at Cherry Creek
Cherry Creek Shopping Center
Far East Center
Whole Foods Market
- 24-hour on-site security
- Secured after hours operation and access
- Bike and building storage
- Located within a Colorado Enterprise Zone
- On-site property management
- Proximate to a strong workforce
- Attached covered parking with 12 free visitor spaces
- Floor plate allows for multiple corner office configurations
- Excellent vehicular access from all points of Denver Metropolitan area
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at Periphery Downtown Class A Office?
At present, there are 7 spaces listed at Periphery Downtown Class A Office.
What’s the size and rental rate of the largest space available at Periphery Downtown Class A Office?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Periphery Downtown Class A Office totals 21,542 square feet. The space has an asking rate of roughly $33.00/SF/YR per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Periphery Downtown Class A Office?
Periphery Downtown Class A Office totals 252,230 square feet, of which 64,410 square feet is rentable.
What year was Periphery Downtown Class A Office built and finished?
Periphery Downtown Class A Office was completed in 1986.
Contact Listing Broker