- +5 images
7557 N. Sepulveda Blvd. - Availability Details
7557 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Van Nuys, CA 91405
- For Sale $4,100,000
- Property Type Retail - Freestanding
- Property Size 1,603 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.37 Acre
- Year Built 1950
- Date Updated Jul 27, 2021
Located in Van Nuys, CA., directly off the CA. I-405 Freeway within the San Fernando Valley, this Gasoline Service Station with Convenience Store is situated in an ideal location for investors looking for appreciation, steady income & positive cash flow. Van Nuys is a satellite administrative center for the County of Los Angeles County, Civic Center - Van Nuys, which is the hub for the local branch of Los Angeles City Hall, police station, superior courts & county administrative offices and just minutes from the Van Nuys Airport-Flyaway and Van Nuys Metrolink/Amtrak Stations. - set directly along Sepulveda Blvd., off the CA. I-405, within the San Fernando Valleyread more read less
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Van Nuys, CA
- Neighborhood Van Nuys
- Zip Code 91405
- Market Los Angeles
- Centrally located to serve the full-time population of Van Nuys with over 790,000+ residents within 5 miles
- Prime signalized corner, off the CA. I-405 Freeway with over 36,000+ cars per day.
- The ±1,603 SF AM/PM is situated on approximately 0.37 AC of land.
- The lease has been in place since 1967, featuring annual rent increases of a minimum 3% to maximum 7%, based upon CPI Index.
- Excellent visibility, pylon signage with easy access.
- 100% Leased - NNN Corporate Lease with Options to Extend.
- National Brand Recognition: ARCO is ranked #2 in gasoline sales in the State of California, the largest gasoline market in the U.S.A.
- Do not disturb Tenants and/or Employees.
Frequently Asked Questions
What year was 7557 N. Sepulveda Blvd. built and finished?
7557 N. Sepulveda Blvd. was completed in 1950.
Contact Listing Broker