520 - 560 Library Street - Availability Details
520 - 560 Library Street, San Fernando, CA 91340
- For Sale $7,700,000
- Property Type Industrial - Warehouse/Distribution
- Property Size 29,400 Sqft
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Date Updated Aug 05, 2021
Encompassing 2.37 square miles, The City of San Fernando lies between Sylmar and Pacoima in Los Angeles’ San Fernando Valley region in northern LA County. San Fernando is surrounded by the City of LA on all sides and is located approximately 12 miles northwest of Burbank and 25 miles northwest of Downtown Los Angeles. The City is in the midst of a large-scale redevelopment centered on the Downtown area that will be transformed into a mixed-use destination for both residential and commercial uses. Manufacturing, retail and education are major local industry sectors. San Fernando also provides easy access to commuter and freight rail along with Interstates 5, 210, and Highway 118. The City will become even more commuter-friendly with the completion of the planned East San Fernando Valley Transit Corridor project from LA Metro.read more read less
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City San Fernando, CA
- Neighborhood San Fernando
- Zip Code 91340
- Market Los Angeles
David H. Young
- 3 BUILDING MULTI-TENANT PORTFOLIO FOR OWNER/USER OR INVESTOR
- BUILDINGS MAY BE SOLD COLLECTIVELY OR INDIVIDUALLY
- 3 BUILDINGS TOTALING 59,941 SF
- ASKING PRICE: $7,700,000 ($261.90 / SF)
- 520, 540 & 550 Library Street is are two (2) 10,000 SF buildings, for a total of 20,000 SF on one (1) parcel (APN 2519-025-009).
- 558 – 560 Library Street is a 9,400 square foot building comprised of two (2) units (APN 2519-025-001).
Contact Listing Broker
David H. Young