8-Unit Lower Dimond - Availability Details
2631 Pleasant Street, Oakland, CA 94602
- For Sale $1,698,000
- Property Type Multi-Family
- Property Size 5,118 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.18 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 7
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Year Built 1945
- Year Renovated 2020
- Date Updated Aug 18, 2021
The Dimond District is a neighborhood centered on the intersection of MacArthur Boulevard and Fruitvale Avenue in East Oakland, California, in the United States. It is located about two miles east of Lake Merritt, north of the Fruitvale District, and west of the Laurel District. It lies at an elevation of 213 feet (65 m). Dimond's ZIP code is 94602. It is a multicultural neighborhood where the hills meet the flatlands and is a unique melting pot of cultures and social classes. Dimond Park is located in the district.This quiet, residential stretch at the base of the Oakland Hills has a refreshingly unpretentious vibe. Just north of 580 (MacArthur Freeway), you’ll find Oakland’s Dimond District. This area features a main strip of businesses and restaurants in Lower Dimond, centrally located and a quick jaunt to a good portion of Oakland. It is a ten-minute drive to Lake Merritt, five minutes to Joaquin Miller Park, ten minutes to the Fruitvale BART station, and eleven minutes to downtown Oakland. 92 Walk Score 68 Bike Score 57 Transit Scoreread more read less
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Oakland, CA
- Neighborhood School
- Zip Code 94602
- Market Bay Area
Kite Hill Real Estate
- Well maintained mid-century 8-unit building suitable for owner/occupy buyer or buy & hold investor.
- (6) 1 bed, 1 bath + (2) 2 bed, 1 bath units.
- 2633 is VACANT. (2 bed, 1 bath).
- 60+% Upside Gross Rental Income.
- Low cost of ownership - separately metered for water, gas & electric.
- Coin-Op Laundry in the basement of the building.
- Conveniently positioned in the Lower Dimond neighborhood just south of Interstate 580.
- New windows, new exterior paint and landscaping.
- Unit 2633 - New flooring, kitchen (granite + cabinets), electrical, plumbing and drains throughout, bathroom (tub, tile, floor, vanity, toilet, etc), paint interior, 2 skylights, laundry hookups & stackables + air conditioning.
- Unit 2629A - New flooring, new bathroom (tub, tile, floor, vanity, toilet), tankless water heater, washer dryer hookups, electrical, stackable, paint interior, air conditioning, and new furnace. Unit 2629C - New tub & tile and new floor throughout. Unit 2629F & B - New water heaters.
Frequently Asked Questions
What year was 8-Unit Lower Dimond built and finished?
8-Unit Lower Dimond was completed in 1945.
Contact Listing Broker
Kite Hill Real Estate