4-Units | Temescal - Availability Details
444 40th Street, Oakland, CA 94609
- For Sale $1,398,000
- Property Type Multi-Family
- Property Size 2,304 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.1 Acre
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Year Built 1924
- Date Updated Jul 27, 2021
Temescal’s mix of old and new lends to its eclectic and easygoing feel. In this popular neighborhood, you’ll run into your neighbors, friends, and anyone else out enjoying a day in North Oakland. As more professionals and families move across the bay into Oakland to avoid San Francisco’s high cost of living, East Bay neighborhoods like Temescal have exploded with eateries, nightlife, and new businesses. One major selling point for Temescal is its prime location and public transit options—the neighborhood has easy access to the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) from MacArthur Station on 40th street, which takes residents into Downtown San Francisco in about 20 minutes. Easy access to BART has made Temescal a popular spot for commuters, especially those who want to get to and from San Francisco quickly. Walk Score: 94 Transit Score: 66 Bike Score: 99read more read less
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Oakland, CA
- Neighborhood Temescal
- Zip Code 94609
- Market Bay Area
Kite Hill Real Estate
- A classic 1920’s four-unit apartment building from Oakland’s golden age. Sophisticated and rich in period details with modern additions.
- All four units are spacious, sunny and bright with tall ceilings, classic built-ins, beautiful hardwood floors and plenty of closet space.
- 2 Jr. 1 bedroom Units + 2 one-bedroom units.
- Tenants enjoy access to a beatuful garden & courtyard in the front of the building.
- Bottom Units are vacant (Unit A & D).
- Average 570+ square feet per unit.
- $7,214/month income current income if 100% occupied (estimate).
- $8,800/month income if rented at market (estimate).
- Capital improvements over the years include exterior paint, roof, back stairs, new windows, drip irrigation, tankless water heaters, new gas heater, new floors, electrical improvements and new kitchens and bathrooms.
Frequently Asked Questions
What year was 4-Units | Temescal built and finished?
4-Units | Temescal was completed in 1924.
Contact Listing Broker
Kite Hill Real Estate