1235 Stanford Avenue - Availability Details
1235 Stanford Avenue, Oakland, CA 94608
- For Sale $1,795,000
- Property Type Multi-Family
- Property Size 3,072 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.07 Acre
- Year Built 1911
- Date Updated Sep 22, 2021
The Gaskill neighborhood of Oakland sits on the border between the cities of Oakland and Emeryville. It exists at the intersection of three major freeways: I-80, I-580, and I-880. Gaskill is going through a period of re-development where industrial properties are being replaced by modern retail and residential uses. Near the Gaskill neighborhood, there is an IKEA store, The Public Market (an open-air shopping mall), and large companies, such as Pixar studios and Bayer.read more read less
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Oakland, CA
- Neighborhood Golden Gate
- Zip Code 94608
- Market Bay Area
- Opportunity to transform a vacant, value-add investment into a high-performing asset near Gaskill's dynamic neighborhood
- Excellent location a few blocks from The Public Market and the downtown business district
- A seven-unit apartment community delivered vacant for flexibility to a new owner
- Emeryville Amtrak station provides bus and train services, offering complete Bay Area access
Frequently Asked Questions
What year was 1235 Stanford Avenue built and finished?
1235 Stanford Avenue was completed in 1911.
Contact Listing Broker