- +2 images
Signalized Corner / Development Opportunity - Availability Details
2825-2829 S. Western Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90018
- For Sale $1,195,000
- Property Type Retail - Street Retail
- Property Size 2,500 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.14 Acre
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Year Built 1929
- Date Updated Aug 16, 2021
The subject property is located on Western Ave. between Adams & Jefferson Blvd. at the northwest signalized corner of 29th St. & Western Ave. This offering is less than 2 miles from USC and conveniently located between Downtown Los Angeles, Koreatown, & Culver City. It has great accessibility, adjacent to the Western/29th Metro Bus Stop & 3/4 of a mile from the Expo / Western Station Metro Subway Stop. It is also just 1/2 a mile south of the 10 freeway. The offering is located in a densely populated area of Los Angeles, with over 50,000 people residing within a 1-mile radius and over 550,000 reside within a 3-mile radius.read more read less
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Los Angeles, CA
- Neighborhood Jefferson Park
- Zip Code 90018
- Market Los Angeles
- CURRENTLY OCCUPIED BY 2,500 SF RETAIL BUILDING.
- C2 ZONED WITH A TOC TIER 2 DESIGNATION (per zimas)
- LESS THAN 2 MILES FROM USC!
- LOCATED AT THE SIGNALIZED INTERSECTION OF WESTERN AVE. & 29TH ST.
- EXCELLENT FREEWAY ACCESS; JUST SOUTH OF THE 10 FREEWAY.
- GREAT CAR TRAFFIC COUNTS: APPROXIMATELY 30,000 CARS PER DAY ALONG WESTERN AVE.
- EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR AN OWNER/USER, AN INVESTOR WITH TENANT(S) IN MIND OR A DEVELOPER.
- OUTSTANDING DEMOGRAPHICS; OVER 50,000 PEOPLE RESIDE WITHIN A 1-MILE RADIUS & OVER 550,000 PEOPLE RESIDE WITHIN A 3-MILE RADIUS.
Frequently Asked Questions
What year was Signalized Corner / Development Opportunity built and finished?
Signalized Corner / Development Opportunity was completed in 1929.
Contact Listing Broker