- +2 images
Prime Multi-family Development Opportunity - Availability Details
10264 & 10324 Combie Rd, Grass Valley, CA 95949
- For Sale $1,695,000
- Property Type Other
- Property Size 1,400 Sqft
- Lot Size 7.18 Acre
- Year Built 1977
- Date Updated Sep 14, 2021
The subject property is located at the southern border of Nevada County in unincorporated Grass Valley. It is situated in the Sierra Nevada foothills almost mid-way between the town centers of Grass Valley and Auburn, both only about 10 minutes away. Sacramento is an easy 30-40 minute drive while the outstanding recreational opportunities of the Truckee/Tahoe area lie only about an hour away. The trade area population is approximately 30,000 people with an average household income over $87,000. The exclusive Lake of the Pines subdivision with over 2000 homes is only 1/2 mile from the site along with North Auburn's only high school - Bear River. Approximately 32,500 cars per day pass Combie Road on Highway 49, which is less than 1/2 mile away, with about 16,000 additional vehicle trips directly in front of the property on newly improved Combie Road.read more read less
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Grass Valley, CA
- Zip Code 95949
- Perfectly positioned residential development opportunity with current income.
- R2 zoning permitting 6 dwelling units / acre, equating to 43 units.
- All utilities undergrounded and to site.
- Less than a half mile to Hwy 49, and under one mile to highly rated primary schools including Bear River.
- Successful 79 unit development next door proves viability of location and market.
Frequently Asked Questions
What year was Prime Multi-family Development Opportunity built and finished?
Prime Multi-family Development Opportunity was completed in 1977.
Contact Listing Broker