1750 Alcatraz - Availability Details
1750 Alcatraz, Berkeley, CA 94703
- For Sale $750,000
- Property Type Multi-Family
- Property Size 1,584 Sqft
- Year Built 1947
- Date Updated Sep 07, 2021
1750 Alcatraz is located in the South Berkeley neighborhood. South Berkeley is home to coffee shops, vintage clothing stores, and rising wealth from San Francisco. This attractive location is ideal for tenants commuting to all points of the Bay Area. Commuters utilizing public transportation will see the benefit of living near city bus lines and only 0.3 MILES to the ASHBY BART station. Because of this property's attractive location, it will continue to demand premium tenants and maintain a low vacancy rate.read more read less
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Berkeley, CA
- Neighborhood South Berkeley
- Zip Code 94703
- Market Bay Area
- Well-maintained mixed-use asset in the vibrant neighborhood of South Berkeley
- Excellent location at the corner of Alcatraz and Adeline, 0.3 miles to the Ashby BART station
- Strong current cash flows at a 4.75% Cap Rate
- Two (2) Retail/Commercial Units and One (1) Residential Unit
- Over $18,000 in annual rent upside, allowing a new owner to maximize their return over time
- Ideal investment for an owner-occupier
Frequently Asked Questions
What year was 1750 Alcatraz built and finished?
1750 Alcatraz was completed in 1947.
Contact Listing Broker