Three21@Belmont - Availability Details
301-321 Oxford Way, Belmont, CA 94002
- For Sale $28,925,000
- Property Type Multi-Family
- Property Size 51,705 Sqft
- Lot Size 1.53 Acre
- Year Built 1968
- Date Updated Sep 02, 2021
Three21@Belmont presents a rare opportunity to acquire a true trophy asset in the Bay Area’s Mid- Peninsula, one of the strongest rental markets in the country. Belmont is situated half-way between San Francisco and San Jose, in San Mateo County, with a population close to 27,000. Known for its wooded hills, views of the San Francisco Bay and stretches of open space, Belmont is a quiet residential community in the midst of the culturally and technologically rich Bay Area.Three21@Belmont is located in the Homeview neighborhood, a safe and friendly area with nearby shopping, dining and entertainment options. The subject property offers tenants and residents close proximity to many of the nation’s top tech employers such as Oracle, Electronic Arts Inc.(EA), Facebook, Google, Cisco Systems, Visa, Sony, Box Inc., as well as many others. The subject property is also located within walking distance to Downtown Belmont, home to a myriad of diverse retail and restaurant options.Nearby essential mass transit options offer direct access to all major destinations. SamTrans, the area’s bus service, provides quick access to downtown and other local destinations. The Belmont Caltrain Station, located 1 block from the subject property, provides an inexpensive, hassle free commute to major employment and entertainment centers in San Francisco, the Peninsula and the South Bay. In addition to excellent public transportation options, residents also enjoy easy access to highways 280, 92, 101 and 82.read more read less
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Belmont, CA
- Neighborhood Belmont
- Zip Code 94002
- Market San Francisco
- Exceptional Peninsula Investment Opportunity in Belmont, California
- Recent Updates and Renovations Including a Renovated Pool, Lounge Area, New Hardwood Floors, Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops, Updated Kitchens and Double-Pane Windows
- Subject Property Offers Tenants and Residents Community Amenities Including a State-of-the-Art Gym, Business Center, Laundry Facilities, BBQ Picnic Area, Bike Storage Rooms and Private Balconies
Frequently Asked Questions
What year was Three21@Belmont built and finished?
Three21@Belmont was completed in 1968.
Contact Listing Broker