Placita Del Rio Shopping Center - Availability Details
NEC of I-19 & Irvington Road, Tucson, AZ 85714
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Retail
- Property Size 34,000 Sqft
- Lot Size 4.33 Acre
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Year Built 2001
- Date Updated Aug 19, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: 910 - Suite 100 see moresee less|
Restaurant w/ Patio
|Name: 910 - Suite 170 see moresee less|
|Name: 120 see moresee less|
- City Tucson, AZ
- Neighborhood Rose
- Zip Code 85714
- Market Tucson
- Complete Anchor Remodel/Redevelopment in 2020!
- Located in a Pima County Opportunity Zone
- Placita del Rio is located at the “Main & Main” position in the SW Tucson trade area. The area hosts strong present day demographics with estimated growth that will exceed other established areas in the metropolitan area.
- The quality of the trade area and the specific location of Placita del Rio is demonstrated daily by the high number of national and regional brand names that have located in the immediate area of the I-19 and Irvington interchange and their typically strong sales performance.
- The redeveloped property includes 3 available restaurant/retail/automotive PADs. New parking ratio of ±5.6/1,000 SF (±765 spaces), Irvington Rd monument signage and I-19 highway signage opportunities available for select tenants.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at Placita Del Rio Shopping Center?
At present, there are 3 spaces listed at Placita Del Rio Shopping Center.
What is the total square footage of Placita Del Rio Shopping Center?
Placita Del Rio Shopping Center totals 34,000 square feet, of which 9,523 square feet is rentable.
What year was Placita Del Rio Shopping Center built and finished?
Placita Del Rio Shopping Center was completed in 2001.
Contact Listing Broker