- +7 images
PLAZA 40 COMMERCE CONDOMINIUM Building C - Availability Details
5225 S 37th St, Phoenix, AZ 85040
- For Sale $2,340,000
- Property Type Industrial - Manufacturing
- Property Size 23,397 Sqft
- Lot Size 1.71 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 80
- Parking Ratio 3.42/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Single Tenant
- Year Built 1983
- Date Updated Jan 29, 2021
- Clear Height 1'4''
- Dock High Doors 1
- Grade Level Doors 6
- Electricity Service 2400 Amps, 120/208 Volt
- Fire Sprinklers Wet
PLAZA 40 COMMERCE CONDOMINIUM 1.1 Miles to Full Diamond Interstate 10 Interchange 4.5 Miles to Sky Harbor International Airport 7.3 Miles to Downtown Phoenix Business Core 5.1 Miles to Arizona State Universityread more read less
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Phoenix, AZ
- Neighborhood South Mountain Highland Terrace
- Zip Code 85040
- Market Phoenix
- The property is described as a single- or multi-tenant, Class B
- Industrial Condominium that is generally located southwest of 40th
- Street and Roeser Road within an industrial sector of Phoenix,
- The property is comprised of 1 building that is “demisable” into 3
- suites (currently combined into 1 suite), which was constructed in
- 1983. The building is industrial in nature, with roughly 40% office
- build-out and air-conditioned warehouse areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
What year was PLAZA 40 COMMERCE CONDOMINIUM Building C built and finished?
PLAZA 40 COMMERCE CONDOMINIUM Building C was completed in 1983.
Contact Listing Broker